See also Thai Fish Cakes
- 1 pound ground, boneless white meat fish
- 1 teaspoon red curry
- 1 teaspoon minced kaffir lime leaves
- 1 cup minced ling beans
- 1 teaspoon salt
- cooking oil
1. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Place cooking oil in a pan or wok and heat to a medium-low heat temperature.
2. Take a portion of the ground fish-mixture into your hand and form into a ball approximately 2 inches in diameter.
See also Fish Japanese-Style
A helpfull hint would be to keep your hands wet so the mixture doesn’t stick to your hands and so the the mixture forms correctly.
3. Flatten the ball to from circular disks of about 3/4 inch in thickness.
4. Fry the disks in the oil until golden brown in color. Take the fish out of the oil when done.
5. Place the fish cakes on a paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
Enjoy delicious recipes with King Buffet.