See also Thai Fish Cakes
- 3 pounds Swordfish cut into 1-1 1/2 inch squares
- 1 ripe pineapple cored, peeled and cut into 1 inch squares
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 yellow onion
- 8 8 inch skewers soaked in water for 1/2 hour
- 12 grilled asparagus spears cut into 1/4 cubes
- 1 grilled red pepper cut into 1/4 cubes
- 1/2 bunch mint finely diced
- 3 cups cous cous
- 5 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup Hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup soy
- 1 tbsp fresh grated vinegar
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
See also Fish Japanese-Style
1. Order they should be skewered: First the onion, then the red bell and finally swordfish. There should be three pieces of swordfish per skewer.
2. Marinate overnight.
3. Cook skewers on a 350 degree grill about 3.5 minutes on two opposite sides.
4. Cous Cous: In a shallow pan, add boiling chicken stock to cous cous. Cover and stand for 10-15 minutes. Add vegetables. Fluff with fork.
5. Salt and pepper to taste.
Enjoy delicious recipes with King Buffet.