See also Thai Fish Cakes
King Buffet Ingredients For The Dish:
- 1 cup [250 mL] packed fresh spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] roasted pine nuts or walnuts
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pound [454 g] fresh or frozen, thawed fish fillets
King Buffet Directons:
In a food processor or a blender, mix together spinach, pine nuts or walnuts, grated Parmesan cheese, olive oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
Blend until smooth.
Spread pesto all over fish fillets.
Starting at narrow ends, roll stuffed fillets.
Secure rolls with toothpicks.
Grease a shallow baking dish; arrange stuffed fillets side-by-side.
See also Fish Japanese-Style
Bake into a preheated 425°F [220°C] oven for 10 minutes, until fish flesh can easily be broken-up with a fork.
Remove toothpicks and serve.
Enjoy delicious recipes with King Buffet.