See also Thai Fish Cakes
Ingredients For The Dish:
- 1 pound [454 g] frozen turbot fillets
- 1/4 cup [60 mL] minced green onion
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon [1 mL] tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 mL] chervil
- 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 mL] dry white wine
- 1 cup [250 mL] water
- 1 cup [250 mL] cooking liquids
- 1/3 cup [80 mL] milk
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] butter
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] flour
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] seedless green grapes, halved
Directions For The Dish:
Arrange frozen turbot fillets into an oven-safe dish.
Sprinkle with minced green onion, chopped parsley, tarragon, chervil and a little salt.
Pour in dry white wine and water.
Bake into a preheated 450°F [230°C] oven for 15 minutes, until the flesh has turned opaque and can easily be broken-up with a fork.
Transfer fish fillets onto a warm serving plate, reserving cooking liquids; keep fish warm.
See also Fish Japanese-Style
Pour hot sauce over fish fillets.
Broil until golden brown.
Decorate with remaining green grape halves.
Over high heat, reduce cooking liquids to 1 cup [250 mL].
Drain through a sieve; pour in milk.
Melt butter; mix in flour.
Pour in drained cooking liquids, stirring, until thick and smooth.
Delicately mix in 1/3 cup [80 mL] green grape halves, reserving remaining grape halves to decorate.
Enjoy delicious recipes with King Buffet.